Get to the Polls 📍
Mail-in Your Ballot
Ready to send in your mail-in ballot?
- Is your information correct (name, address, city, and ZIP)?
- Did you sign the envelope?
- Did you write the date on your envelope?
- Did your witness sign the envelope, too?
- Did your witness include their address?
How and when can I return my ballot?
By mail: Your ballot needs to be picked up by your postal worker by November 3. The USPS strongly recommends returning your mail-in ballot early, by October 27.
Drop off: Return the ballot to your municipal clerk’s office or drop it in a nearby secure ballot box. Find your municipal clerk here: myvote.wi.gov/MyMunicipalClerk. The deadline for most clerks is 10/30.
Find an Interpreter
Wisconsin has a voter registration form in English, Spanish and Hmong. If you need interpretation services, please contact your Municipal Clerk or bring an interpreter with you.
Visit elections.wi.gov/elections-voting/voters/non-english for the forms in various languages.